Saturday, September 25, 2010

House Warming

This is my sweet, sweet friend Cindy.   I wanted to make something special for her when they bought their house.  Since hubby and I had just returned from a wine tasting tour, I brought them back a bottle of Vintner's Blend from Perissos, one of the wineries we visited.  Cindy loves to support small family owned ventures and Perissos is just that.

I know Cindy likes pink, so I used some of my favorite pink with black polkadots and searched for a poem to put on the bag I was going to make for the wine.  I finally found one online that I just had to change a couple words to make it work for me.

I am such a poor friend, the bag was finished and sitting on my shelf for weeks before I finally took it to the house on Thursday!  I sure am glad she loves me anyway!

1 comment:

Your comments keep me stitching!