Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lil' Buckaroo


I always have loads of projects running.  Right now I am working on a quilt for my grandsons second birthday. I am sure he is quickly outgrowing the crib quilt I made him last year!  I have all but one block pieced and hope to finish piecing the top today and start quilting it tomorrow.  However, I am pretty sure that my youngest son has shared his bad cold with me. So fingers-crossed, I will feel well enough to get this knocked out this week so I can finish my stained glass project!

4 comments:

  1. That is sooo cute!!!! Awesome work, looking forward to seeing more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Karina! I finished piecing the top last night and hope to run out and get my backing fabric today so I can start quilting it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this quilt looks adorable!!! love the little applique people!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the stick horse & stick cow! Had to get the pattern when I saw them! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keep me stitching!